Share your knowledge, be seen as an expert, and start getting business from social media
Creating content that demonstrates your knowledge and positions you as an expert in your field is the quickest and most cost-effective way to grow your business. But where should you be focusing your efforts? And how do you get your content in front of the right people?
I hear a lot of business owners say things like:
“What I have to say isn’t that interesting”
“I’m not confident enough to speak on camera”
“What about negative feedback?”
“I don’t have time to create awesome content”
If you feel like you lack the confidence to really put yourself out there on social media, then sign up to my 90-minute workshop. I guarantee you’ll leave with the following:
- How to turn one blog or idea into multiple pieces of content, from social media posts, videos, and webinars to workshops and articles.
- How to set up and use software to automate as much of the leg work as possible
- How to create a schedule that works for you
- Understand who you’re targeting and what problems they face
- Focus on a small number of platforms and how to dominate then
- Create a community around your business
- Come up with content that your audience wants to read
- Get your fans off social media and onto your mailing list
- Get over your fear of being on video
- Be able to create video content that you don’t feature in
- Know how to handle trolls and/or negative feedback
Who is this workshop for?
Owners of small business that deliver an ongoing service or high value product.
Examples include but are not limited to:
I.T. support companies
Who is it not for?
Businesses that sell on another company’s product without adding any value, i.e. Amazon or ecommerce business.
(No offence to you guys, it’s just not my area of expertise, and I want everyone who attends the workshop to get huge value from it!)